In the UK there are two balloon associations, BAPIA & NABAS. Both associations offer you professional status and full public liability insurance, the Balloon Training Academy are members of BAPIA, we have included information on both joining BAPIA and NABAS association below.
BAPIA is the professional organisation that represents balloon artists, top industry wholesalers & suppliers, and anyone whose business reflects a creative theme. If you are thinking of taking one of our training classes or have recently studied balloon artistry and want to become a recognised professional in the balloon and party industry then we suggest that you join BAPIA.
The benefits of Joining BAPIA
- Full public & Employee liability insurance up to £5 million for you and your employees
- Ongoing Business support
- Subsidised Training Events
- Members newsletters and Face Book group – this keeps you in touch with latest balloon designs, training classes and events across the UK
- Business legal advice
- Membership Certificate to display
- BAPIA Logo given for use on your website etc..
- Free listing on the BAPIA website
It costs just £160 per year or £15 per month to join BAPIA or NABAS which is amazing value for money as the public liability insurance alone will cost you more than this.
Don’t forget if you intend to work as a balloon artist for the public you must have full public liability insurance!